On May 17, don’t be surprised to see police officers posted on the rooftops all over the place in Kane County, IL.
In fact, at least 35 locations here in Kane will host the annual “Cop on a Rooftop” fundraiser to benefit Special Olympics Illinois.
Stop by the Dunkin locations from 5 a.m. to noon. Customers who donate will be given a coupon for a free doughnut. Donors giving $10 or more will receive a coupon for a free coffee, and a Law Enforcement Torch Run travel mug (while supplies last) with a coupon for a free fill up.
For more information, visit www.soill.org/event/dunkin-cop-on-rooftop.
The Huntley Police Department participates at both Huntley Dunkin Donuts locations, 12090 Princeton and 9800 Route 47, the Huntley Police Department will take to the sky in support of the Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics Illinois.
Huntley Community Radio will be broadcasting live from the Princeton location, where a doughnut-eating contest will be held at noon. Participants in the contest will include representatives from the Police Department, Village of Huntley, Huntley Chamber of Commerce, Huntley Community Radio, Huntley Park District, Consolidated School District 158, Culver’s of Huntley, Dunkin Donuts, DeFiore Funeral Home, Pet Vet and Southeast Emergency Communications.
17th Anniversary Event
2019 marks the 17th Anniversary of the Dunkin’ Cop on Rooftop event with the Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics Illinois.
The event has been a huge success over the years, raising more than $4.8 million in total.
More than 310 locations across Illinois will be participating in this year’s event with the goal of surpassing last year’s total of more than $871,000 raised.
Special Olympics athletes and their families, plus mascots from the Chicago Bulls, Bears and Blackhawks are among the special guests who will join law enforcement officials to show their support.
In honor of Special Olympics athletes and the law enforcement officials participating in this annual event, Dunkin’ will donate $15,000 to the Law Enforcement Torch Run to benefit Special Olympics Illinois.
Click here for a list of all participating locations!
Kane County ‘Cop On a Rooftop’ Locations
Participating locations subject to change
- 1319 E Algonquin Rd. — Algonquin
- 1469 S Randall Rd. — Algonquin
- 1237 N Eola Rd. — Aurora
- 1255 N Farnsworth Ave. — Aurora
- 2112 W Galena Blvd. — Aurora
- 2681 E New York St. — Aurora
- 2933 Kirk Rd. — Aurora
- 444 N State Route 59 — Aurora
- 751 S Route 59 — Bartlett
- 108 N Batavia Ave. — Batavia
- 2002 W Wilson St. — Batavia
- 2270 Randall Rd. — Carpentersville
- 892 S Main St. — East Dundee
- 780 N Main St. — Elburn
- 95 Clock Tower Plz. — Elgin
- 1169 Dundee Ave. — Elgin
- 263 S Randall Rd. — Elgin
- 1500 Larkin Ave. — Elgin
- 315 E Higgins Rd. — Gilberts
- 12090 Princeton Dr. — Huntley
- 9800 Highway 47 — Huntley
- 280 N Randall Rd. — Lake In The Hills
- 1601 Douglas Rd. — Montgomery
- 1060 Ogden Ave. — Montgomery
- 257 Genesis Way — North Aurora
- 407 S Lincolnway — North Aurora
- 2057 Lincoln Hwy. — St. Charles
- 2701 E Main St. — St. Charles
- 1566 E Main St. — St. Charles
- 1711 W Main St. — St. Charles
- 1051 W Main St. — Sleepy Hollow
- 245 Randall Rd. — South Elgin
- 405 N McLean Blvd. — South Elgin
- 514 Randall Rd. — South Elgin
- 442 Route 47 — Sugar Grove