St. Charles Chamber of Commerce and St. Charles Park District are hosting an Active Adult Expo from 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday, April 9, at the Pottawatomie Community Center in St. Charles.
Admission is free and will provide valuable local resources to people age 50 and over.
At the expo, the Illinois Secretary of State’s Office will offer driver’s license and vehicle plate renewals, the Regional Transportation Authority will showcase its reduced rate programs for seniors and the Illinois State Treasurer’s Office will show how to check I-CASH so that you can explore the $2.5 billion in unclaimed funds for Illinoisans.
Looking for employment? The U.S. Census 2020 will be at the expo offering part-time and full-time employment opportunities.
You can also learn about Medicare options and services that you might not know about but are eligible to receive.
More than 30 other businesses that offer products, services and programs for the 50-and-over demographic will be there, including:
- Senior Living Experts
- AAA Insurance
- Partners in Mortgage discussing Reverse Mortgage Options
- Covenant Care at Home
- Windsor Park in Carol Stream featuring Long and Short-Term Rehabilitation
- Honoring Ageing
- Bath Planet featuring Walk-in tubs
- Pica and Associates Psychological Services
- Pain Relief Institute
- DayOne Reliance
- Heartland CannAssist
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging
- Fox Valley Older Adult Services
- Strohschein Law Group, LLC
- Edward Jones Financial Advisor
- Geneva Hearing
- Metro Self Storage
- Tranquility Spa and Wellness Center
- InterTrav featuring affordable trips to London
- Senior Service Associates
- Northwestern Medicine featuring Stroke Awareness
- Fox Valley Orthopedics
- Clear Captions featuring Free Phones with Captioning
Active Adult Expo
- When: 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday, April 9, 2019
- Where: Pottawatomie Community Center, 8 North Ave., St. Charles
- Admission: Free
- Sponsored By: Silverado Memory Care Community
- Key Contact: Anne Chambers, 630-584-8384, email@example.com