Kane County is offering a free, 90-minute program, Google Insider Tips — New Leads Through My Google Business.
The seminar is a follow-up to the popular Google Insider Tips for Boosting Leads, which was held in January.
Sponsored by the Kane County Development and Community Services Department, Focal Point Coaching and Chicago Leadership and Autumn Consulting, the event will be held from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 19, in the first-floor auditorium of Building A at the Kane County Government Center, 719 S. Batavia Ave., Geneva.
The event is free, but registration is required.
Nathan Misirian will unlock the secrets of using “Google My Business” — a free service that shows your local business in maps and searches.
Starting in 2004, Google’s service has evolved into a small ecosystem that directly drives local traffic.
Misirian’s business, Autumn Consulting, developed a first-of-its-kind training session to help local businesses increase local leads through Google My Business. At this high-energy and interactive seminar, attendees will learn how to:
- Get your organization on Google Maps
- Add online reviews for your business
- Employ strategies for any size business, from “at-home” to “large scale.”
- Identify and track new leads
About The Presenter
The presenter, Autumn Consulting President Nathan Misirian, is a Google Insider with more than 20 years of experience helping businesses and nonprofits add more visitors, improve customer service, and increase online engagement.
He has completed more than 300 engagements throughout North America and Europe.
Please share this opportunity and the information below with any of your contacts who may benefit from this program.
What Attendees Say at Google Tips Seminars
“Nathan is a natural presenter. He’s easy to relate to, well-prepared and clear. I learned a lot and love attending his presentations.”
— Beth, Business Owner, Geneva
“Nathan blends business and marketing to give owners the balance needed for generating leads from Google.”
— Jack, Business Owner, Algonquin
“The Google Insider Seminar takes a complicated topic and breaks it down into bite-sized steps. After the seminar, I’ve started working with Nathan and saw nearly 200 new leads and 44 new inbound calls.
— Lisa, Business Owner, Hampshire
Google Insider Tips for Boosting Leads
- Who Should Attend: Privately-held business and nonprofit organizations, senior business leaders, business owners, communications directors, economic development officials.
- What: Learn the most important features of My Google Business to increase leads!
- When: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- Where: Kane County Government Office, Building A, First Floor Auditorium, 719 S. Batavia Ave., Geneva
- Cost: FREE, registration is required.
SOURCE: Kane County Development and Community Services Department news release