The city of St. Charles sent out a notice Monday (Jan. 7, 2019) listing candidates who filed nominating petition packets in the City Administrator’s Office or City Clerk’s Office.
Candidates likely to be on the April 2 ballots include:
- Daniel P. Stellato (1348 Midway Avenue, St. Charles) — Ward 1
- Rita A. Payleitner (629 N. Tyler Road, St. Charles) — Ward 2
- Ryan S. Bongard (3205 Blackhawk Trail, St. Charles) — Ward 2
- Todd A. Bancroft (922 Wildwood Court, St. Charles) — Ward 3
- David Pietryla (309 Walnut Street #C, St. Charles) — Ward 4
- Ed Bessner (516 Horizon Drive West, St. Charles) — Ward 5
The Kane County Clerk’s Office Elections Department at 630-232-5990 may assist with questions about precincts or standard election inquiries.
Contact the State Board of Elections at 217-782-4141 with more specific questions about elections, eligibility and running for office.
About the City of St. Charles
The city of St. Charles is guided by the four driving principles in its mission: Heritage. Community. Service. Opportunity. The city has gained national recognition as a family-friendly town and wide acclaim for its architecture, living up to its nickname Pride of the Fox. Located 35 miles west of Chicago, predominantly in Kane County, St. Charles is home to 33,000 residents and a balanced mix of nearly 2,000 businesses that employ more than 18,000 people.