Kane County is offering a rare opportunity to jump start your 2019 success story with a free, 90-minute program, Google Insider Tips for Boosting Leads.
Sponsored by the Kane County Development and Community Services Department, NetSuite and Autumn Consulting, the event will take place from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 24, in the first-floor auditorium of Building A at the Kane County Government Center, 719 S. Batavia Ave., Geneva.
The event is free, but registration is required.
The high-energy, interactive seminar is designed to help businesses and nonprofits understand how Google analyzes and prioritizes your website. Attendees will learn the five most important features Google uses to increase leads and boost search engine optimization, including:
- Title and description tags.
- Integrating keywords in navigation.
- Readable banner text.
- Page headings.
- Keyword hyperlinks.
The presenter, Autumn Consulting President Nathan Misirian, is a Google Insider with more than 20 years of experience helping businesses and nonprofits add more visitors, improve customer service, and increase online engagement. He has completed more than 300 engagements throughout North America and Europe.
Please share this opportunity and the information below with any of your contacts who may benefit from this program.
Google Insider Tips for Boosting Leads
- Who Should Attend: Privately-held business and nonprofit organizations, senior business leaders, business owners, communications directors, economic development officials.
- What: Learn the five most important features Google uses to increase leads!
- When: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 24, 2019
- Where: Kane County Government Office, Building A, First Floor Auditorium, 719 S. Batavia Ave., Geneva
- Cost: FREE, registration is required.
SOURCE: Kane County Development and Community Services Department news release