Now that we have your attention, this is a real problem. This actually occurs on Illinois roadways. Addiction is not funny.
If you or someone you know needs help with an addiction, please contact the Illinois Department of Human Services Hotline for Opioids and Other Substances at 1-833-2FINDHELP.
Another resource is the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s National Helpline at 1-800-622-HELP (4357).
Get live help from this free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for people and families facing substance use disorders.
SOURCE: Illinois State Police Facebook post
- Surgeon General To Kane County: ‘You’re on The Right Track’ in Fight Against Opioids
- 100 Lives Saved in Opioid Crisis: Health Department’s Narcan Program Passes Milestone
- VIDEO: Kane County Files Lawsuit Against Opioid Manufacturers
- State Launches 24/7 Helpline To Combat Opioid Epidemic: 1-833-2FINDHELP
- Will National Opioid ‘Health Emergency’ Declaration Help Kane County?