- Editor’s Note: This article is part of a series promoting Kane County jobs available through the county’s Human Resources Department and Workforce Development web pages.
If you’re a person looking for work in Kane County or a business that’s hoping to find employees, Kane County has some outstanding resources to connect you.
Here’s a look at some of the job openings posted on the Kane County website from July 14 to Aug. 6, 2018:
Kane County Job Openings
FOR ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING EMPLOYMENT, PLEASE E-MAIL: Kane County Human Resources Department, E-mail: HRMcorrespondence@co.kane.il.us
PLEASE NOTE: Some Court Services positions require you to be on the State Hiring List. To access the application packet for the state hiring list, please click here.
Title | Department of Office | Salary | Hours | Post Date | Deadline (if posted)
Workforce Development Job Board
Here you can search for full-time employment opportunities with local companies that are looking to hire qualified candidates.
To view additional information on the following positions, click on any Job Title of interest. Instructions on how to apply are included in each specific posting. You may sort postings by clicking any of the column headings below.
Don’t forget to mention that you heard about the opportunity through the Kane County Job Board!
- Click here for Job Posting Service information and requirements page.
- Click this link for more information about the Workforce Development Division.
Job Title | Industry | Location | Post Date
||Director of Environmental and Water Resources Division||Kane County – Environmental and Water Resources Division||Government||Geneva, IL||7/26/2018|
||Machine Operator||Cat-I Glass Manufacturing||Glass Fabrication||South Elgin, IL||7/23/2018|
||Warehouse Person||Houghton Mifflin Hartcourt||Educational Publishing||Geneva, IL||7/23/2018|
||General Labor||Cat-I Glass Manufacturing||Glass Fabrication||South Elgin, IL||7/23/2018|
||Quality Inspector||Cat-I Glass Manufacturing||Glass Fabrication||South Elgin, IL||7/23/2018|
EMPLOYERS: Take Advantage of Kane County’s No-Cost Job Posting Service
The Workforce Development Division’s Job Posting Service allows employers to reach a large pool of local talent at no cost to your company. The Business Services Team will work quickly to post and distribute your employment opportunities to talented job seekers in the Kane, Kendall, and DeKalb County area.
The WDD handles all of the posting work, both on the Job Board page and through various online resources and community-based partnerships.
General Requirements for Posting to our Job Board
The employer must be located within our three-county service-area (Kane, Kendall, and DeKalb counties).
The job must be a full-time, permanent, direct-hire position with the employer.
The job must pay at least $11.50 per hour.
Post a Job in 3 Easy Steps:
Download, complete, and submit the Employer Registration Form.
Prepare your posting by completing the easy-to-use Job Board Posting Form.
Note: If using Internet Explorer, when prompted for a password click cancel twice to access the fillable form.
Submit a Job Board Posting Form for each job you would like to post with us, and we’ll take care of the rest!
Have an upcoming Job Fair or Hiring Event you’d like to post?
Submit your flyer/advertisement to YapejianMary@countyofkane.org
Have a job opportunity that may not meet the general requirements outlined above?
For questions or additional assistance, please contact Mary Yapejian at YapejianMary@countyofkane.org or 630-966-1435, Ext. 40086.
Aug. 25 Small Business Expo
Calling all vendors!
Waubonsee Community College is holding a Summer Small Business Expo on Saturday, Aug. 25, in Aurora.
The vendor fee of $25 (non-refundable) includes two employees, a table with two chairs, light continental breakfast, one boxed lunch (please email with any additional lunches needed) AND access to all three business workshops we are offering at the event.
Here are the event details.
- EVENT: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 25, at Waubonsee Community College, 18 S. River St., Aurora.
- ATTENDEES: Entrepreneurs, small businesses, students and Aurora residents. Organizers are expecting more than 100 people throughout the event.
- WORKSHOPS: All vendors and sponsors are welcome to attend all three workshops at no cost: Business 101, Financial Forecasting and Digital Marketing.
- VENDORS: Vendors are expected to arrive for setup between 8 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. This will allow time for the vendors to setup and network. Note: Organizers will not be allowing anyone to setup after 8:45 a.m.
- NOT ACCEPTABLE PRODUCTS/SERVICES: No drugs, alcohol, firearms, prepared on-site foods (pre-packaged only), no MLM/Network marketing
- READY TO BECOME A VENDOR? Please visit this eventbrite page to register.
SOURCE: Waubonsee Community College