Hey, Kane County business owners! Looking for a proven way to improve your profitability?
You can learn the 80/20 principle and how to apply it to improve the profitability of your business during a free Profit Improvement Workshop set for 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Tuesday, May 22, in the first-floor auditorium of Building A, Kane County Government Center, 719 S. Batavia Ave., Geneva.
At this valuable seminar conducted by IMEC, you’ll learn to identify the vital few (20 percent) that truly drive your revenue and profit and how the trivial many (80 percent) are draining your resources and uncover strategies that will quickly improve profitability in your business.
You’ll also see real results. Here are some examples from representatives of real businesses that have attended IMEC workshops:
- A $7 million contract manufacturing company improved gross margins by 49 percent in 16 months, adding $350,000 to the bottom line.
- A $60 million sporting goods company improved operating income by 4 percentage points in less than 10 months.
- A metal stamping company identified 23 tools out of 200 that generated 90 percent of revenues. They developed a tooling improvement team that generated a $120,000 in cost saving in less than six months.
- A manufacturing company identified the characteristics of their top customers and located similar companies, leading to $650,000 in new, profitable business in just six months.
- A chemical company with 1,200 formulas used this process to rationalize product lines, reducing 300 products and saving tens of thousands of dollars by simplifying operations.
At this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to identify and protect your ‘CORE’ business.
- Customer and product data analysis tools that you can use immediately.
- Strategies that you can apply to improve profitability right away.
Who should attend? Owners, CEO’s, CFO’s, presidents, general managers and sales and marketing leaders.
Profit Improvement Workshop
- When: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Tuesday, May 22
- Where: First Floor Auditorium of Building A, Kane County Government, 719 S. Batavia Avenue, Geneva, IL 60134
- How Much: FREE
- Registration: Requested — Click This Link
IMEC is a team of improvement specialists and technicians dedicated to providing organizations in Illinois with the tools and techniques to create sustainable competitive futures. The experienced hands-on team at IMEC works closely with its clients to plan critical business improvements in the areas of Leadership, Strategy, Customer Engagement, Operations, and Workforce.
With more than 50 full-time staff and partners positioned statewide, IMEC delivers the local expertise to not only plan and strategize, but to implement and evaluate the effectiveness of client improvements. In fact, IMEC assists more than 500 companies each year with successful business improvement projects.
As a result, IMEC has demonstrated a return on investment that exceeds 19:1. This is made possible as organizations become more effective and efficient — and together with IMEC — excel toward enterprise excellence.
SOURCE: IMEC news release