Back by popular demand, the Kane County Clerk’s Office is hosting a “Passport Day” on May 12.
The first Passport Day was held on Feb. 3 and was a resounding success. So much so, in fact, that the Clerk’s Office decided to do it again.
One reason Passport Day is so popular is that it’s the season when people start to make travel plans for summer vacations.
Another is the fact that the state of Illinois is still working on getting driver’s licenses into compliance as federal REAL ID for air travel. Which means passports are still the best bet for getting through customs.
The upcoming Passport Day will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, May 12, 2018, at the Kane County Clerk’s Office, Building B, Kane County Government Center, 719 S. Batavia Ave., Geneva.
Of course, you don’t have to wait for Passport Day to visit the Clerk’s Office. For more information on passports, from how to apply to when to apply to how to replace a lost or stolen passport, go to the “passports” page of the Kane County Clerk’s Office website.
- Where Do I Apply for a Passport Book and/or Passport Card?
- When Should I Apply For a Passport Book and/or Passport Card?
- How Do I Apply For a Passport Book and/or Passport Card at the Clerk’s Office?
- Where Can I Get the Required Forms?
- Must Applications Be Made In Person?
- Who May Renew a Passport Book and/or Passport Card by mail?
- How Do I Renew My Passport Book and/or Passport Card by mail?
- How Do I Replace My Passport Issued Over 15 Years Ago?
- How Do I Replace My Lost or Stolen Passport Book and/or Passport Card?
- Contact Us
Kane County Clerk John A. Cunningham announced that the Clerk’s Office will host the next Saturday passport event on Saturday, May 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Clerk’s Office, 719 S. Batavia Ave., Bldg. B, Geneva, to process and answer questions about passport applications. pic.twitter.com/XLctq4cQn6
— Kane County,IL Clerk (@KaneCoILClerk) May 2, 2018