Attend the annual Wonders of Science Show at Fermilab!
Award winning high school chemistry teachers will present a fast-paced series of demonstrations on chemical and physical phenomena that will involve your young scientists mentally and, at times, physically!
Portions of this show have been seen on many national television broadcasts including Inside Edition, CBS News with Charles Kuralt, David Letterman and many more.
The presenters are master science teachers who have been recognized locally and nationally for their abilities to reach young minds.
Each family with at least one child in grades 2–7 will receive a kit of materials that will enable them to continue their science explorations at home or in the classroom.
Seating is limited and registrations will be accepted in the order they are received. Mail early to ensure your seat at this very popular event.
Wonders of Science is an annual program provided by the Education Office at Fermilab.
Contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or 630-840-5588 with questions.
Look at the Wonders of Science Show page to get a sense of the event.
Printable registration forms in two formats:
- HTML – print, fill out by hand and mail or
- PDF – electronic form that you can type text directly into, print and mail.
Wonders of Science
- Where: Ramsey Auditorium, Wilson Hall, Fermilab (Directions to Fermilab)
- When: Sunday, April 29, 2018
- Audience: Recommended for families with children ages 7 through 12. Children must be accompanied by an adult with at least one adult per five children.
- Registration: Registration Fee: $5/person (non-refundable). Reservations are required and space is limited. To register for this event:
- Contact: Registrar, Lederman Science Center, Education Office P.O. Box 777, Batavia, IL 60510-0500 (630) 840-8258, email@example.com