As always, Kane County Connects will be posting election totals on Tuesday night.
So be sure to visit www.kanecountyconnects.com on Tuesday and bookmark the election results articles. In those articles, we’ll provide regular updates on federal, state and local primary contests as well as local referendums.
Bookmark these articles:
- March 20 Primary Results: Referendums
- March 20 Primary Results: Kane County Races
- March 20 Primary Results: Federal And State Races
Links to each election-results article will appear in the Wednesday, March 21, Kane County Connects e-newsletter.
The service Kane County Connects provides is to add the election commission results to give you a final total. If you’re looking for election results “straight from the horse’s mouth,” there are two great online sources in Kane County: the Kane County Clerk’s Office website and the Aurora Election Commission results page.
Here are a couple of quick tips if you’re searching for results on Tuesday, March 20.
Kane County Election Results
Kane County results are on the kanecountyelections.org page.
The following are links to pages with specific election totals, in a variety of formats:
- Precincts Reporting
- Contest Totals (Republican)
- Contest Totals (Democratic)
- Scrolling Results
- EDX data file (XML)
Aurora Election Commission Results
In previous years, Aurora Election Commission results were posted on an “Access Liberty” page. This time, the results are posted on a Clarity Elections page. You can find a link
A drop-down menu allows you to peruse results for federal, state, or “county” elections.
Under the “county” elections tab, you’ll find results for local referendums, countywide offices, judicial circuit races and precinct committee races.
Because there are multiple counties within the Aurora city limits, voters will be able to access results for Grundy and Kendall counties under one tab, and Kane County and Will County under separate tabs.
To determine the outcome of Kane County primary races — for county clerk, county sheriff, regional superintendent of schools, for example — it is necessary to add the AEC totals with the Kane County Clerk’s Office totals.
Who’s on the Ballot? Click the Links Below
Voting is one of the great rights, privileges and responsibilities of citizenship. Kane County Connects encourages citizens to visit multiple information sources to find out more about the candidates and issues.
To find out who’s on the ballot and what referendums are on the ballot, check out the links below. These articles include links to additional information on early voting, how to find your personalized sample ballot and much more.
Primary Election 2018
- Ready To Vote? Here’s Where to Find Sample Ballots For March 20 Primary
- 3 Referendums on March 20 Ballot in Aurora; Sample Ballots Now Available!
- UPDATE: 15 Referendums on March 20 Primary Ballots in Kane County
- Aurora Will Hold Referendum on Closing City Election Commission
- Primary Primer: Statewide And State Rep Contested Races on March 20 Ballot
- Primary Primer: Federal Government Candidates on March 20 Ballot
- Primary Primer: Countywide and County Board Contested Races
- Early Voting Starts Feb. 8 in Kane County
- State’s Attorney’s Office Election Complaint Line To Open For March 20 Primary