Clerk's Office: Find Out What You Need to Know About Delinquent Taxes

Clerk’s Office: Find Out What You Need to Know About Delinquent Taxes

moneyIf you go to the home page of the Kane County Clerk’s Office website, you’ll see the icon of a hand holding a dollar bill along with the sugggestion: “Find out what you need to know about delinquent taxes.” If you’d like more information and contacts for property-tax-related issues, you can click the linked page that goes with that logo.

And if you want a really cool tool for property and tax information, click the scrolling link that says, “Visit Kane County’s new Property Tax Information Search website.”

Here’s some more info from the Clerk’s Office website:

Tax Redemption

Find out what you need to know about delinquent taxes.

The County Clerk’s Office is responsible for annually computing the property tax rates for all parcels of land within the county and the redemption of delinquent taxes as well as being the keeper of the records of tax information.

Tax Redemption

Tax Extension

  • The Clerk’s Office calculates the tax rates for each unit of government in Kane County.

Mobile home Registrations and delinquent mobile home taxes.

  • Learn what to do if your mobile home taxes have been sold.

Annexations, Disconnections, dissolutions and organization of taxing districts.

  • Filing procedures.

Plat of Surveys

  • Procedure for certifying.

Tax Searches

The Clerk’s Office can provide tax information for past years taxes.

Frequently Asked Tax Questions

  • Glossary of terms and tax-related explanations.

For more information

  • Visit: Kane County Clerk, 719 S. Batavia Ave, Building B, Geneva, IL 60134
  • Call: (630) 232-5964, En Español llama (630) 232-5991
  • Fax: (630) 232-5488
  • Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday

Who to Contact

SOURCE: Kane County Clerk’s Office website