The Kane County Division of Transportation has made available a map depicting this year’s anticipated Kane County road construction projects, posted on the KDOT website.
Here are five projects worthy of note, plus of a list of 30 projects to be aware of this year. Click on the links in each subhead to find out more.
- From Keslinger Road to IL Route 38. The anticipated completion date is late 2015 or early 2016.
- With anticipated completion in fall 2015.
- Construction at the Kane County Division of Transportation campus, which was recently started.
- Construction is anticipated to start in late 2015.
- With an initial construction contract from Huntley/Boyer Road to west of Randall Road, anticipated to start in late winter 2015.
Motorist affected by this work are advised to increase travel times, pay attention to the traffic control devices and flaggers, and exercise caution while traveling through the construction zones. For a listing of all Kane County traffic advisories, visit this page on the KDOT website.