St. Charles Hosts June 8 Tri-City Craft Brew Festival
Craft beer lovers have a reason to celebrate and an event to attend Saturday, June 8, in St. Charles.
More than 30 craft breweries are taking part in the 4th Annual Tri-City Craft Brew Festival from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday at Lincoln Park.
The event features more than 60 craft beers, hard ciders, wine and meads from across our region and around the country. Attendees will enjoy food trucks, beer culture with activities and live music by the Gina Glockson Band.
Officials say there are three ways to enjoy the fest: VIP with special perks, General Admission for the standard brew fest experience, and it’s always important to bring a Designated Driver.
VIP tickets are $65 and include one-hour early admission at noon 18 drink tickets, exclusive VIP beer pours and food from the Blue Goose Market from noon to 1 p.m., a VIP souvenier glass, Beer Schwing Lanyard, festival program and first access to the festival beer offerings before everyone else.
General Admission tickets are $45 and include festival admission at 1 p.m., 18 drink tickets and a commemorative sampling glass.
Designated Driver tickets are $15 and include unlimited soda and water at the DD tent. Designated drivers must be 21 or older and cannot consume alcohol at the festival.
This year’s event is benefiting the St. Charles Breakfast Rotary Club, a not for profit 501(C)(3) organization that supports a variety of charities, provides local scholarships and projects supported by the SCBRC.
- No one under 21 admitted (including babies in strollers).
- All Designated Drivers must be 21+, must purchase DD tickets and cannot consume alcohol at the festival.
- No dogs or other pets permitted on fest grounds.
- No infants or children permitted on fest grounds.
- No alcohol permitted outside of festival grounds.
- 25 West Brewing Co. – Bloomingdale, IL
- 350 Brewing Co. – Tinley Park, IL
- Alter Brewing – Downers Grove, IL
- Ballast Point Brewing – San Diego, CA & Daleville, VA
- Banging Gavel Brews – Tinley Park, IL
- BBGB Brewery and Hop Farm – North Aurora, IL
- Black & Gray Brewing Co. – East Dundee, IL
- Brewery Ommegang – Cooperstown, NY
- Crystal Lake Brewing – Crystal Lake, IL
- D and G Brewing – St. Charles, IL
- Energy City Brewing, Batavia, IL
- Forge Brewery – Sycamore, IL
- Goose Island – Chicago, IL
- Gun Craft Beer – Lake Barrington, IL
- Kona Brewing Co. – Kailua-Kona, HI
- Lagunitas Brewing Co. – Petaluma, CA & Chicago, IL
- Mars Brewing – Chicago, IL
- Miskatonic Brewing Co. – Darien, IL
- Penrose Brewing – Geneva, IL
- Pollyanna Brewing – Lemont, IL
- Riverlands Brewing Co. – St. Charles, IL
- Solemn Oath Brewery – Naperville, IL
- Stockholm’s – Geneva, IL
- Village Vintner Winery, Brewery & Restaurant – Algonquin, IL
- Wild Onion Brewery – Lake Barrington, IL
- Wolfden Brewing Co. – Bloomingdale, IL
Hard Cider & Mead Tent
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. – Armada, MI
- Mesh & Bone – Chicago, IL
- Midwest Meadwerks – Chicago, IL
- Oaken Shell Meadery – Villa Park, IL
- Obscurity Brewing – Elburn, IL
- PRESS Hard Seltzer – Milwaukee, Wi
- Second City Meadery – Chicago, IL
- Virtue Cider – Fennville, MI
Home Brewer Tent
- Apothecary Beer Company (Home Brewing Alliance) – Chicago, IL
- Aurora Brew Crew – Aurora, IL
- Breakpoint Brewing – Algonquin, IL
- Showoff Brewing – DuPage County, IL
- Silverado Homebrew Club – St. Charles, IL
- Wingnut Brew Club – Geneva/St. Charles, IL
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants – St. Charles, IL
- PRP Wine International – Naperville, IL