Has Your Kane County Connects E-Newsletter Suddenly Stopped?
- The following is a “Letter From The Editor” from Kane County Outreach Coordinator Rick Nagel.
Dear Kane County Connects Email Subscribers:
Some Kane County Connects subscribers have emailed me recently, saying they’ve suddenly stopped receiving the Kane County Connects daily or weekly e-newsletter.
Kane County Connects uses Constant Contact to send out the e-newsletter, so the reasons for any sudden stoppage are hard to pinpoint.
That said, if you or someone you know have stopped getting the Kane County Connects e-newsletter in the past few weeks, here are some things you can do:
- Check your spam filter. Sometimes your email service will inadvertently push emails into a spam folder. If you stopped getting the KC Connects e-newsletter, check there first.
- Check the last time you received the e-newsletter. If you were out of town and didn’t open an email in the past 15 days, it’s possible Constant Contact put your email on a “suspended” list. So, if your e-newsletter did stop suddenly, feel free to …
- E-mail me at email@example.com. I’ll be happy to do the troubleshooting and get you back on track. You can also, simply …
- Re-subscribe. All you have to do is click on this link, pick the newsletter you want and you’re good to go.
Kane County Connects’ e-newsletter, of course, is a free service to citizens of Kane County. There are no solicitations, you’re not slammed with a slew of emails (one a day for the daily, one a week for the weekly) and you can unsubscribe at any time.
To sign up, all you have to do is enter your email address and first name.
Share With a Friend!
We want Kane County Connects to be the No. 1 blog and e-newsletter for Kane County.