Election 2019: Votemobile Will Be in Batavia, North Aurora Wednesday, March 27
Want a really fun and convenient way to vote early or register to vote for the upcoming April 2 Consolidated Election?
How about trying the Votemobile?
While it might not be as famous as the Batmobile or the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile, this vehicle does provide super powers and sustenance: the ability to participate in the greatest democracy in this history of the planet and the satisfaction of knowing you did your civic duty.
This April 2 Consolidated Election is the hyper-local edition, with decisions that include local referendums, mayoral and village president seats, city council and village board positions, plus school board, park board, library board and fire protection district board seats and more.
Click this link to see our Kane County Connects Election 2019 Landing Page, and scroll down to the “Read More” for additional information.
**LAST DAY FOR THE VOTEMOBILE**
A reminder to voters that our VoteMobile will be at the Jewel-Osco (Batavia, IL) located at 119 s Randall Rd today from 9am-4pm. pic.twitter.com/cbifpB0NiE
— Kane County,IL Clerk (@KaneCoILClerk) March 15, 2018
- Where To Find April 2 Election Results in Kane County
- UPDATE: 9 Referendums on April 2 Ballots in Kane County
- ELECTION 2019: Mayoral, City Council, Village Board Candidates on April 2 Ballots
- Election 2019: Candidates From 14 Library Districts on April 2 Ballots in Kane County
- Who’s On The Ballot? Check Out School Board Candidates in April 2 Election
- Early Voting Under Way For April 2 Election in Kane County
- Early Voting Sites Now Open All Over Kane County
- Personalized Sample Ballots Now Available For April 2 Election!