Niche’s New 2019 ‘Best’ List Adds Some Schools, Snubs Others From Kane County
Niche has come out with a new list of the top 100 schools in Illinois that ranks the “best” schools of any grade size or public/private status — and the results are continued accolades for several Kane County schools and snubs for others that made the top 100 public high schools list in August.
A few Kane County schools are new to the top 100.
- Elgin Academy, which is No. 13 on the state best private schools list, is among the top 100.
- Marmion Academy, which was No. 17 on the Illinois best private school list.
Because there are elementary and private schools on this new top 100 list, five Kane County public high schools were bumped out of the top 100:
- St. Charles East High School
- Geneva Community High School
- St. Charles North High School
- Batavia High School
- Huntley High School
According to Niche, the same methodology is used to produce the Overall Niche Grade for each ranked school as well as additional schools. Statistics obtained from the U.S. Department of Education represent the most recent data available, as self-reported by the schools. Niche also collects data directly from schools via its school data update form.
SOURCE: Niche 2019 Best Schools List
- Aurora’s IMSA Is No. 1! Niche’s 2019 Best Public School in America
- 9 Kane County Public High Schools Ranked Best in Illinois
- 7 Kane Private High Schools Make Niche’s 2019 List of Best in Illinois
- Niche Report: Geneva School District Ranked Best in Kane County
- 10 Best Kane Middle Schools on Niche’s 2019 List