Early Voting Under Way For April 2 Election in Kane County
Early voting starts today (Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019) for the hyper-local April 2 election.
Voters in the upcoming election will have a number of important decisions to make — for mayoral and village president positions, city council and village board members, school board, park board, library board and more.
There will be nine referendums on various April 2 ballots, including a building bond request by the Huntley Library, a question of whether to combine fire districts in Dundee, and West Aurora School District’s question of whether to keep a branch library at Washington Middle School.
- Click this link for a candidates list of all elections in Kane County.
- Click this link for a list of referendums in Kane County.
As of today (Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019), early voting is available only at the Kane County Clerk’s Office in Building B of the Kane County Government Center in Geneva and at the Clerk’s Branch Office in Aurora.
Additional early voting locations will be added in March. Scroll down to the chart below for details.
- Election 2019: Candidates From 14 Library Districts on April 2 Ballots in Kane County
- ELECTION 2019: Mayoral, City Council, Village Board Candidates on April 2 Ballots
- Vote By Mail! Download Applications Now For April 2 Election
- 9 Referendums on April 2 Ballots in Kane County
#EarlyVoting for the Apr. 2 Consolidated #Election begins this Thursday (Feb. 21) at the Clerk’s Office in #Geneva and #Aurora. EV hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 am- 4:30 pm, until Mar. 15. Expanded hours begin Mar. 18. More info is available at https://t.co/qXt7piHPSU #twill #VoteLocal pic.twitter.com/xCOuhALwFI
— Kane County,IL Clerk (@KaneCoILClerk) February 19, 2019