Spectacular Kane County Student Photography Exhibition Set For Thursday, Dec. 13
Want to see some spectacular photos and celebrate the great work of students throughout Kane County?
Then be sure to join the Kane County Regional Office of Education for the Kane County Student Photography Exhibition from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 13.
The event will be held at the Batavia Fine Arts Center, 1201 Main St. in Batavia.
Appetizers will be provided by culinary arts students at Batavia High School, and orchestra music will be provided by Batavia High School students.
Ten trophies from Image Awards will be distributed to the weekly winners.
Photos From 2017 Exhibition
View The Weekly Winners Throughout 2018
- Week 1: ROE Photo Contest Week 1: Central High School Student Captures ‘Rustic Form’
- Week 2: ROE Photo Contest Week 2: West Aurora Student Captures An Awesome Sunset
- Week 3: ROE Photo Contest Week 3: Bartlett Photographer Eyes The Prize
- Week 4: ROE Photo Contest Week 4: Aurora’s Photographer’s 007 Style Claims the Top Spot
- Week 5: ROE Photo Contest Week 5 (Halloween Edition): Dundee-Crown Creates a Skull-puture Masterpiece
- Week 6: ROE Photo Contest Week 6: St. Charles East Student’s Winning Photo Simply ‘Mist-ifies’
- Week 7: ROE Photo Contest Week 7: Geneva Student’s Self-Portrait Claims The Spotlight
- Week 8: ROE Photo Contest Week 8: West Aurora Student’s Photo Has The Right ‘Touch’
- Week 9: ROE Photo Contest Week 9: Amazing Aurora Central Catholic Photo Rises To The Top
- Week 10: ROE Photo Contest Week 10: St. Edward Student’s Image Bubbles To The Top
About the Kane County Regional Office of Education
Led by Regional Superintendent of Schools Patricia Dal Santo, the Kane County ROE is located in Geneva and serves nine school districts. From teacher licensure assistance to professional development, the ROE’s mission is to advocate for education, provide leadership and perform regulatory functions. Learn more about the ROE’s offerings on Facebook, Twitter and by signing up for the semimonthly newsletter.