West Dundee Announces Extended Hours For Huntley Road Lane Closures
The village of West Dundee announced in its e-newsletter some varied lane closures and times.
Since work began on the Huntley Road Improvements Project, lane closures have been limited to times outside of the morning and late afternoon rush hour periods of heavy traffic congestion.
In the interest of getting temporary pavement down for ease of travel throughout the winter season, lane closures are needed on the following dates beginning at 7 a.m.:
- Monday, Nov. 19, 2018 at 7 a.m.
- Monday, Nov. 26, 2018 at 7 a.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2018 7 a.m. (If needed)
On these dates, the westbound lane will be closed to traffic between Sleepy Hollow Road and Inlet Drive. Two-way traffic will be maintained with signage and flaggers.
Please plan ahead for additional travel time through this area on these dates, or plan to take an alternative route, if possible. Please be reminded to slow down, exercise caution, be extra alert and watch for construction workers and vehicles while traveling through a work area.
SOURCE: village of West Dundee
- Drainage Improvements: Huntley Road in Carpentersville Will Close For 5 Days
- KDOT September Road Update: LMP Corridor Progresses, Huntley Intersection Under Way
- KDOT Reconstructs Intersection at Huntley, Galligan Road Near Gilberts
- West Dundee, Carpentersville Host Open Houses on Major Route 31, Huntley Road Projects