May 30 Job Fair For Forklift Operators, Pickers
Kane County residents looking for a job as a forklift operator or picker have an opportunity coming up for a May 30 job fair in Aurora.
DHL Supply Chain — the leading global third-party supply chain manager specializing in a wide range of warehousing, transportation and logistics services — has opportunities available for forklift operators and pickers for its refrigerated warehouse in Aurora.
The job fair will be held from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, May 30, at DHL Supply Chain, 2303 W. Indian Trail, Aurora.
Forklift Operator pay is $14 an hour for first shift and $14.50 an hour for second shift. Picker pay is up to $18.75 per hour. No experience necessary. DHL will train the right candidate.
The company offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, annual pay increases, paid holidays, paid vacations, incentive and retention bonuses.
A background check and drug testing is required. DHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, visit this page of the DHL website.
Forklift Shifts Available
- 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday
- 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. Tuesday through Friday
- 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday through Saturday
- 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday through Monday
- 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday through Tuesday
Picking Shifts Available
- 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
SOURCE: DHL news release
- Editor’s Note: The Kane County Jobs Committee’s mission is to connect Kane County residents with jobs and job training. If you have an upcoming job fair that might be of interest to the general public, please email a news release, link and photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.