Rush Copley Opens Convenient-Care Location at West Galena in Aurora
Rush Copley brings healthcare services today (Monday, April 30, 2018) to a new location at 1901 W. Galena Boulevard in Aurora.
Medical services offered at the West Galena location include:
- Family medicine care by Drs. Kinjal Kadakia and Mary Nguyen
- OB/GYN care by Dr. Sheila Roy
- Convenient Care services – no appointment necessary
- Imaging services: CT, X-ray and ultrasound
“We are proud to serve the healthcare needs of the west side of Aurora and surrounding communities with our new location,” said Barry C. Finn, president and CEO. “Medical care, where and when it is needed most, will now be closer to home for many area residents.”
To schedule physician or imaging appointments, call 630-692-5960. Walk-ins are welcome for Convenient Care services. Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
To learn more visit rushcopley.com/WestGalena.
Open House Event – Saturday, May 19
An open house for the new Rush branch will be held from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, May 19.
- Meet doctors and staff.
- Pick up a gift just for coming.
- Bring your teddy bear for a check-up.
- Refreshments and tours.
- Enter to win a Rush Copley Healthplex Fitness Center prize package.
SOURCE: Rush news release