25 Employers Will Be at Veterans Jobs Fair Oct. 24 at Elgin Community College
More than 25 high-powered employers and an equal number family-service resources for veterans will be on hand for the Oct. 24 Veteran Resource and Job Fair at Elgin Community College.
Eligible veterans will be able to get the “Veteran” designation on their Driver’s License/State ID Card as well as get their flu shot from the VA. Many other resources and veteran-friendly employers will be onsite.
The event is free of charge and designed for veterans and their families.
Kane County’s mobile veteran center will be on hand, with staff members who can help veterans and their families walk through many of the major adjustments that occur after returning home from combat.
Fifty resources/employers will be attending. Veterans are asked to bring your DD-214 and share the attached flyer widely and also share the event on Facebook.
Veteran Resource and Job Fair
- When: 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 24
- Where: Building B, Job Lounge, ECC Campus, 1700 Spartan Dr., Elgin
- More than 25 employers
- Numerous resources and family services
- Dress to impress, and bring plenty of résumés
- Contact: Call 630-232-3550 for more details.