Experienced Clinical Nurse Hiring Event Sept. 28 at Delnor Hospital Campus
Northwestern Medicine is seeking clinically competent, registered, professional nurses who prescribe, delegate and coordinate nursing care to the acutely ill patient, and it’s hosting a hiring event Sept. 28 at the Delnor Hospital campus located at 300 Randall Road in Geneva.
For more information on the event, click this link on the Northwestern Medicine website.
Northwestern is looking for registered nurses who can effectively interact with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
The company is presently seeking registered nurses in the following specialty areas:
- Nursing Resource Pool
- Special Care Nursery
- Patient Care Services – House Supervisor IHR PM’s, Nights, Weekends
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork, patient-centered care and effective communication.
- Current State of Illinois RN license in good standing.
- BSN Preferred. Associate degreed RN’s must enroll in an accredited Bachelors of Science (BSN) Completion Program within 30 days of your employment. You will have two years from the program start date to complete your degree, and you are eligible for tuition reimbursement.
Why Work at Northwestern Medicine?
The organizations within Northwestern Medicine comprise a combined workforce of more than 26,500 among clinical and administrative staff, medical and science faculty and medical students.
At Northwestern, you’ll play an important role in the following award-winning team:
- Consistently placed among the best in the nation for patient satisfaction and quality of care.
- Anchored by the No. 1 hospital in Illinois as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
- Achieving Magnet® status at four hospitals – Northwestern Memorial, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage, Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest, and Northwestern Medicine Delnor.
- Recognized as a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
- Considered a “best place to work” as recognized 17-years in a row by Working Mother’s Magazine.
Enjoy the following career experience:
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Career advancement
- Competitive benefits
- Work-life balance
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation. This employer participates in E-Verify.
SOURCE: Northwestern Medicine website