Geneva Township Property Tax Assessments Publish Thursday, Aug. 3
The 2017 assessment changes for property in Geneva Township are being published Thursday, Aug. 3, in the Geneva Kane County Chronicle.
The final filing deadline for property in Geneva Township has been set for Sept. 5, 2017.
After all revisions and corrections by the township assessor were applied, each non-farm property in Geneva Township was equalized with a factor of 1.0137. Click here to learn more about equalization factors.
- Assessment complaints for property in this Township must be filed by September 5, 2017; by state law, no assessment complaints for property in Geneva Township can be accepted after this date. Click here to learn more about how to file assessment complaints.
- To obtain assessment information about a property in Geneva Township, call the Geneva Township Assessor’s office or visit the assessor’s website. Click here to find contact information for any township in Kane County
Filing Deadlines For Assessment Complaints
- Assessment changes in Geneva Township will be published Thursday; the final filing deadline for Geneva Township is Sept. 5, 2017.
- Assessment changes in Blackberry, Burlington, and Kaneville townships were published on July 27; the final filing deadline for these townships is Aug. 28, 2017.
- Assessment changes in Dundee Township were published on July 25, 2017; the final filing deadline for this Township is Aug. 24, 2017.
- Assessment changes in Campton Township were published Thursday, July 20, 2017; the final filing deadlines for Campton Township is Aug. 21, 2017.
- Assessment changes in Sugar Grove and Virgil townships were published on July 13, 2017; the final filing deadline for these townships is Aug. 14, 2017.
- The final filing deadline for Batavia, Big Rock , Hampshire and Plato townships has passed; by state law, no further assessment complaints can be accepted for these townships.
- Assessment changes for Aurora, Elgin, Rutland, and St. Charles townships have not yet been published; as of today, no final filing deadline has been established for these townships.
Assessment Complaint Webinars
The Kane County Board of Review is offering a series of short webinars to assist taxpayers who are thinking about filing an assessment complaint with the board.
Property Tax Quick Links