Don’t Forget That 2nd Property Tax Installment — It’s Due Friday, Sept. 1!
Before you set out on that long-awaited three-day Labor Day weekend vacation, make sure you pay that second installment of your property tax bill.
That’s right, good old No. 2 is due by Friday, Sept. 1, 2017.
How To Pay Your Property Tax Bill
- Check out your property tax bill online on this page.
- How to Pay Your Property Tax Bill in Kane County, IL
- Mailing a check with coupon to the Treasurer’s Office. Mail postmarked by Sept. 1 is considered on time.
- Dropping a check with coupon in the property tax drop box, which is available 24 hours a day. The drop box is located behind Building A at the Government Center in Geneva, IL. Check and coupon must be in an envelope.
- Making payment with check or cash at any one of the designated banks within Kane County on or before the due date, please remember to bring a payment coupon.
- Paying by credit card or e-check over the Internet. Please note there are convenience fees for both of these services. Additional information is available on the Treasurer’s Office website.
Important Due Dates 2017
- Pay Property Taxes Online
- Print a Duplicate Tax Bill
- Property Tax Due Dates
- Banks Collecting Property Taxes