Dundee Township Property Assessments Publish Tuesday, July 25
The 2017 assessment changes for property in Dundee Township are being published Tuesday (July 25, 2017) in the Fox Valley Daily Herald.
After all revisions and corrections by the Township Assessors were applied, each non-farm property in Dundee Township was equalized with a factor of 1.0328. Click here to learn more about equalization factors.
- Assessment complaints for property in this Township must be filed by Aug. 24, 2017; by state law, no assessment complaints for property in this township can be accepted after this date. Click here to learn more about how to file assessment complaints.
- To obtain assessment information about a property in Campton Township, please call your township assessor’s office or visit your township assessor’s website. Click here to find contact information for any township in Kane County.
Filing Deadlines for Assessment Complaints
- As mentioned above, assessment changes in Dundee Township are being published Tuesday; the final filing deadline for Dundee Township is Aug. 24, 2017.
- Assessment changes in Campton Township were published Thursday, July 20, 2017; the final filing deadlines for Campton Township is Aug. 21, 2017.
- Assessment changes in Sugar Grove and Virgil townships were published on July 13, 2017; the final filing deadline for these townships is Aug. 14, 2017.
- Assessment changes in Hampshire and Plato townships were published on June 30; the final filing deadline for these townships is July 31, 2017.
- Assessment changes in Batavia and Big Rock townships were published on June 29; the final filing deadline for these townships is July 31, 2017.
- Assessment changes for Aurora, Blackberry, Burlington, Elgin, Geneva, Kaneville, Rutland, and St. Charles townships have not yet been published; as of today, no final filing deadline has been established for these townships.
Assessment Complaint Webinars
The Kane County Board of Review is offering a series of short webinars to assist taxpayers who are thinking about filing an assessment complaint with the board.