County Resurfacing Efforts Turn to Meredith Road May 16
Starting the week of May 16, 2016, milling and paving on Meredith Road, from McNaulty Road to IC Trail Road, will begin. Construction work hours will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day for approximately the next three weeks, weather permitting.
The resurfacing process is part of the Kane County Division of Transportation’s annual maintenance to increase the longevity of county roads.
The anticipated order of 2016 resurfacing work is as follows:
- Allen Road from County Line to 750 feet west of Wild Prairie Pointe
- Lees Road from Sauber Road to IL Route 47
- Meredith Road from McNulty Road to IC Trail
- Dauberman Road from U.S. Highway 30 to Keslinger Road
- Jericho Road (Agg Shoulder Only) from 2,250 feet east of Jones Road to 1,525 north of Jones Road
Temporary daily lane closures Monday thru Friday will be required to accomplish this work. Please watch for fresh oil signs, flaggers, and reduced speed while traveling through the construction zone. Motorists should expect delays, increased travel times during the resurfacing process, and are advised to consider alternate routes during the work.
Questions and concerns may be directed to Patrick VerHalen (630) 208-3138. For all Kane County traffic advisories, see KDOT Traffic Alerts.
SOURCE: Kane County Division of Transportation news release