Looking for a Summer Internship? ECC Hosts Big-Time Jobs, Internship Fair April 22
If you’re a student looking for a summer job or internship, or if you’re an employer looking to hire, there’s a big event coming up at Elgin Community College that ought to be on your radar.
The ECC Job and Internship Fair is set for April 22 on the ECC campus, but prior to the big event are several workshops that could be invaluable to helping you land that perfect job.
The fair is hosted by Career Development Services, IDES, and the Kane County Office of Community Reinvestment’s Workforce Development Division.
Pre-fair workshops include a session on resumes and cover letters on April 7, a “how to prepare for the fair” workshop on April 12 and a session titled “Linked In or Left Out” on April 18.
ECC Job and Internship Fair
- When: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, April 22, 2016 from Where
- Building J, Spartan Events Center, ECC Campus
- Cost: Free and open to the public.
- Registration: Only employers who plan on attending need to register for this event. Register»
- Dress professionally — treat this event as a formal interviewing opportunity.
- Bring plenty of résumés.
- Research the employers attending. Check this site often for an updated list.
- Prepare questions for potential employers.