Want $770K In New Export Sales? Kane Businesses Can Tap In to ExporTech
Metro Chicago Exports is looking for Kane County companies that would be interested in participating in the ExporTech Program.
ExporTech™ is national export assistance program that helps companies enter or expand in global markets. Jointly offered by the NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership and the U.S. Export Assistance Centers of the U.S. Department of Commerce, ExporTech applies a structured export strategy development process that assists four to eight companies to accelerate growth.
It is the only national program where each company develops a written export plan, which is vetted by a panel of experts upon completion. ExporTech efficiently connects companies with a wide range of world-class experts that help navigate the export sales process. The result is that companies rapidly expand global sales and save countless hours of effort.
On average, companies that participate in ExporTech generate $770K in new export sales. ExporTech saves countless hours and eliminates fear of the unknown about getting paid, protecting intellectual property, finding sales representatives and more.
Full one-day sessions for ExporTech will be held in May, June and July. Scholarships to participate in ExporTech are available through Metro Chicago Exports.
If you have any questions, or your company is interested in ExporTech, please contact Chris Toth at email@example.com by no later than April 1st.
SOURCE: Kane County Development & Community Services Department
Are you struggling to take advantage of growth opportunities in global markets? Are you reactive in selling to international customers who find you, rather than taking a proactive and strategic approach to international sales?
If YES … ExporTech can help.
- Structured export strategy and business development process that assists four to eight companies to accelerate growth.
- ONLY national program that helps each company develop an export plan.
- Efficiently connects companies with local and national experts that help navigate the export sales process.
- On average, participating companies generate $770K in new export sales.
- Saves countless hours and eliminates fear of the unknown about getting paid, protecting intellectual property, finding sales reps and more.
How Does ExporTechTM Work?
- Jointly offered nationwide by the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership program and the U.S. Export Assistance Centers of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Group workshops are combined with an individual coach for each company, leading to an export plan in nine weeks.
- Execution driven, with a team of partners who make it easier to go-to-market and implement the plan.
- Peer group model, limited to leaders from 4-8 companies, that maximizes impact and propels action.
- Innovative customized workshops that avoid “death by PowerPoint” and help companies extract the specific information they need.
- Amplifies the impact of other export programs, helping companies get the most out of tradeshows, Gold Key services, country visits and trade missions.